dogblog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone?

Yesterday we thought we had lost Harki. It was very traumatic. We were on out normal walk and Harki and Peri took off into the bush chasing something and only Peri came back. I called and Peri looked, we walked down towards the cliffs of the gorge , we went back along the walk. Then we walked back to the car and drove up the road towards home, then back to the bush again. I thought she was gone forever. Then we drove back to the car park, and there, running around in circles where we usually park, was Harki!! She was all puffed out and when she heard my voice and Peri's bark she was so happy to see us. I had a little cry then, and we all went home, but I am still recovering. I am not going out today at all, we are having a day in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home