dogblog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Baby did a bad bad thing

That would be me, ignoring the Labradors' blog. Let me say, M'Lud, in my defense, I haven't been well. One day I didn't even turn the computer on. The Labradors missed out on a walk or two as well. We are back on track now. I have promised to stop trying to be a real person!!!
Harki's FlippyFloppy ear is all well, and Peri had to have imaginary ointment drops as well. Peri has a blackberry spiky leaf in her foot and she was all Androcles and the Lion. It was so very cute. I rescued her and she needed hundreds of cuddles!!! They have chased kangaroos on their walk and the GardyGardeners came for morning tea. Harki was quite good, and Peri was her usual sit-in-the-corner self. Harki played with a dolly's head today. It was that or a piece of balsa-like wood. Neither were good for throwing. No shoes have been eaten and no balls of wool taken.
I will have to make them a polar fleece bed. When I was embroidering a polar fleece wrap they spent most og their time trying to lie on it. It drove me mad and the polar fleece was like Polar Bear fleece!! It was covered with Labrador hair. You can bet your bottom dollar that any bed I make them will be spurned in favour of the current craft project!!

I swear on the Labradors' picture that I will be back tomorrow, or the Labradors will eat me!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 pm, Blogger Rosie said...

I was saddened to read that you have not been well. But I'm happy now that you're feeling better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home