dogblog

Monday, May 23, 2005

No potatoes were injured or mashed in the making of this post...

Today was so exciting. We went on our walk and as we were coming down to the gate into the dam we heard a dog barking, so I put the Labradors’ leads on them, and round the corner came – Dr Tim!!! with his little dog Saskia and another dog Nellie. The girls were all sitting and good and thin and trying to impress Dr Tim. I think that he thinks that I have Peri under control as I used my Teacher voice to make her sit, but it is all a lie as you will see. We had a little chat and the dogs all said hello and then we came home. Harki has again been doing her toy-window trick and Peri has been making holes in plastic bottles, BUT, when I came home this afternoon, Peri had eviscerated the lurve bag of potatoes. The potatoes had been separated from the bag, which she loves. The potatoes had not a mark on them, so they are now safe in another bag higher up in the pantry.
Ah the joys of Labradors. Actually the joys of Labradors are many and varied and such love and devotion cannot be purchased anywhere!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:15 am, Blogger eatmisery said...

I just posted some pictures of my Lab, Java. Check her out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home