dogblog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Baby Elephant Walk

I bought the Labradors new toys yesterday. They got 4 little animals, 2 tigers, and elephant and a monkey. They were only a dollar each and Peri was so funny when I gave her the elephant. If you squeeze it right it trumpets 3 times. She is so excited every time she manages to make it trumpet. She puts her bottom in the air and bows and wags her tail excitedly. She is rarely so taken with anything. Being on a diet has made Peri far more affectionate. Of an evening she hops onto the couch with Harki and me and she likes to rest her head on my lap and be patted. If I stop she hits me with a free front paw!!! Harki tore the noise out of one toy and then while I was not looking stole another toy!! She has had a semi-swim today, while Peri swam out in the dam water after sticks. Despite the extremely cool weather they Are not bothered. They have had a walk 3 days in a row now. We will have a total big rest tomorrow while I recover!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home