dogblog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

We're back!!!!

I have not been well and though the Labradors have been walked I have been a terrible diary writer. Harki has been befuddled by the buzzing of a fly on TV. She was sure there was a fly to be caught!! Peri has run away next door again!! Today there was a parcel from the UK and they both wanted the parcel pack as a trophy!!
Harki had a bit of gyp in her back legs. Perhaps she is getting a bit arthritic. I know she needs to lose weight and she is constantly losing that last kilo. She has one or two to lose and that is all. I have checked them both for ticks. Normally we have non-lethal ticks, but there are some of the paralysis ones about. I have checked her thoroughly and can find no suspicious bumps at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home