dogblog

Monday, March 14, 2005

Take me riding in your car, car!!!

I had forgotten to write about what happened to Peri the other day. They Labradors were off their leads and playing near the car when it was time to go home from our walk, and Harki Good-as-Gold hopped straight in, but Peri was smelling something about 25 metres away and was deliberately ignoring me, so I got into the car and turned the engine on. She was there in twice the speed of sound. It was so funny!!! I wasn't moving the car at all, but she obviously knows when the engine starts we are going. She was worried about being left behind. This morning we walked to the shop for bread and met a man who had a Labrador of his own. The Labradors are very good. I tie them up and say sit and until the man patted them, they sat like angels, all still with a corner of their mouths caught up in their teeth as they waited. On arrival at home there has been almost an hour of throwing the ball for Harki. It was so hot yesterday and will be today that I throw it into the paddle pool a lot. Dr Malcolm said it was good for her to cool down in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home