dogblog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Mr Postman, bring me a dream!!!!

On Wednesday the GardyGardeners came and the Labradors had tiny pikelets for morning tea. We didn't walk on Thursday as I was too tired, but we had a jolly walk yesterday. We saw a man plumbing and while in the car we saw three kangaroos. We waited while they hopped across the road. Harki has FlippyFloppy ear a bit, I have some drops, and she is off for her yearly check up next week so we are just persevering. Yesterday the postman came to the front door and he passed a parcel through the bay window so Peri was in a happy mood. She has been very playful. Yesterday it rained and it was cooler so they like that. Harki is full of love and keeps trying to get on my lap all the time. When I was in the hall reorganising last night they were having a rough and rowdy game. I had to growl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home