dogblog

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Vine, biscuits and no song!!

dogblog
Oh, I have never used the 'Blog This' button before!! Yesterday Peri had another trauma!! She was under the pine tree by the gate and would not come when I called her. I squirted near her with the lemon juice of naughtiness and I tried to tempt her with a biscuit, but she would not come. In the end I went back through the gate and went to haul her out - and she had a vine around her neck, right around, and she was stuck!! I had to give her a whole biscuit and a giant cuddle. It has been very hot so they have been sleeping on the slate tiles and paddling in the pool. Today on our walk we saw some kangaroos, and someone chewed my walking stick I had found that was exactly the right length. They have been fed and had a play and a pat and now they are both having a nap. It might rain later on, we hope!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home