dogblog

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year from the Labradors!!!!!

Yesterday was so very hot we couldn't sleep, we had no doona, only a sheet and Mr Cooly went all night. Harki put the 6 lots of squeaks squeaky toy in the paddle pool. Peri sat in the sun until she was a ball of fire and then came in for a giant drink of water and a big dribble on me!!! This morning we went for a lovely walk. We say the nice lady and her family and their 2 dogs and the old Golden Retriever. I have inadvertently turned Harki into a potential drug sniffing dog. Whenever she sees another dog she sits promptly and correctly!! When we see other dogs I always made her sit and have her lead on . It is a relief she doesn't want to sit forever., and comes when I call her!!! Peri has been at the party next door all afternoon and night. She sits at the fence and waits for a sausage. She is very patient and determined. She has been quite playful, playing with the 6 squeaks toy and romping with Harki too. She comes inside regularly just to le me know what she is doing!!! I actually think she hopes there might be something better to eat inside than out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home