dogblog

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I love I love I love my could-be-on-a-calendar girls!!!!

Yesterday we went to the dam and the Labradors had a swim. Peri swims like a fish and brings back sticks so well. I has some stale ginger biscuits in my pocket and she came even when I didn't call her and she sat because she really liked them. Peri is so excited when she swims back with the stick she swallows water and has to cough. Harki paddled up to her belly which is as high as she likes to go without doing any of your actual swimming!!! She wanted to 'fetch' the giant tree trunk in the water and spent a lot of time not being able to do it. It wasn't a long walk as it was too hot so the swim was extra exercise.
Today we had a little walk to the bakery where I tied them to the bin and then they sat on command like they were posing for a calendar. Peri cries but they wait patiently. They were so cute!!! Harki has a little sore ear but I am putting ointment in it and she seems happy. It is much cooler as we has thunder and lightning storms. When I cam home Peri was soaking wet: she had obviously been happily capering in the rain. They are tired from the heat and have gone to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home