dogblog

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Labradors, Labradors, go wherever a fishie can!! Can they swim? Listen bud, they've got lots of fishie blood!!

See, today I am much smarter, I have learned from my mistakes, I am writing this in Word first and copying and pasting so it won’t get lost again. Early this morning while it was still cool we went outside and emptied the paddle pool, which is a green double shell plastic one, and filled it up with the hose. There was much leaping about and snapping at the stream of water. I lost the secateurs for a while, but because I looked for them in shoes- they thought it was going for a walk time then : they went beserkers-bonkers, running up and down the stairs non-atop. They were tired before we even left to go for a walk!! The other people were on a walk with their dogs, so the Labradors had to stay on their leads in the bush. Otherwise they had a lovely time!!! When we came home we all needed a rest. As it has been warm they have been napping, outside in the brilliant sunshine mostly, then they come in for a big drink and a pat. Peri comes in all wet up to the tide mark of the pool and her head is all wet form being submerged!!! I can hear the Dingledangle toy outside , its bell ringing hopefully, as Harki cries pitifully, needing to play!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home