dogblog

Monday, November 22, 2004

Gonna jump down, turn around, steal a reel of cotton!!!

I came here earlier this morning but there was some huge error happening and I couldn't post any of the Labradors' news. Yesterday I took them for a walk, we saw a Samoyed and they had a big run and a big play. Peri had a huge lump of hair that had not come out when it should have, so I brushed her. She was not so happy about that, but when it was over she danced about. Peri has been in and out of the paddle pool as the weather has been quite warm.
This morning there was no walk but they have had a frantic play and a run outside and I bought them some special 'clean your teeth' dog biscuits. Harki liked them so much she rested her head on my lap, looked up at me and dribbled a lot, in general anticipation. Peri has been sunbaking and keeps coming inside in an absolute fever and having to have giant drinks. Harki has had her Dingledangle toy in a bag. I tied it up and it kept her amused for a few minutes. Tomorrow is walk day.
Yesterday when I came home Peri had stolen the bag of cotton reels, with cotton on them!! and the bag was by the gate and the cottons were all by the back door. It was my own fault for not picking them up. Nevertheless, I shut the Labradors in the Forbidden Zone while I picked the cottons up and they cried piteously. I could not believe how upset they were to be locked out for 2 minutes. The reunion on opening the gate was as if I had been in the desert for 40 years a la Moses!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home