dogblog

Monday, November 08, 2004

I've not got plenty of muzzle!!!!

Today the Labradors both rolled in a dead dry marsupial a bit but were tempted away by cross words and a biscuit. There were plenty of puddles to play in and we did!! Poor Peri has a sore muzzle again. She is having her turn at being allergic, I have put ointment on her little face but she might be going to the Hospital tomorrow. At first it seemed she had skinned her nose in a big playing fit, but this morning more of the black was worn off and she was a bit unhappy. Not too unhappy to leave me a lizard in the hall though. Why would I want a lizard? It is like being on Survivor - I would be very popular if Peri caught a lot of things to eat. The lizards must be sunning themselves on the rocks as the days grow warmer, and they are not playing attention!!!! Harki has been playing with her Dingle Dangle ball, and there has been frolicking in the paddle pool too!!! We wrote the song for our Christmas card verse for Christmas 2004!! It is to 'Oh Tannenbaum' or "Oh Christmas Tree". We are very pleased, but I can't put it here till the cards have been sent out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home