dogblog

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Everything's scone to the dogs!!!!

The Labradors were in heaven today as they had a lovely scone each for morning tea!! It was a white chocolate and cranberry scone with raspberry jam and cream. I know it is wrong but it was only a small half scone. Harki was so excited she was asking with her front paws non-stop, sitting and was too hyper to do 'Drop". Peri came out from behind her little corner of the table - I know it is round but she sits in a corner of the building. She stood on the barrier and watched the tray of scones. Harki is playing with a tennis ball in a plastic bag. She lies on her back, holds the bag between her front paws and then dangles the ball down and bites it. She is very inventive. Peri steals the ball quite a bit but has a short attention span. They are having a biscuit as I am off out but they can have a bone too. This morning they were so happy that I had a Labrador on each side of me, trapping me in bed!! so then I could pat them both. Harki is very jealous if she thinks she is missing out. Peri's little paw seems fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home