dogblog

Saturday, November 20, 2004

These boots are not made for walking

I have been quite tired, and in fact we are not going for a walk today, even though it is a designated walking day. We have had a very big play for an hour with the big tennis ball in a bag however, and Harki was so puffed out she had to have a sleep. Yesterday the labradors had a rawhide bone as a recompense as I came home smelling of ACMA's Mum and Dad's dog, Mac. They do not like any form of betrayal!!! When I go out to in 1/2 an hour they will have a bone and we will have fun walk tomorrow!!!
When I came home yesterday I found one shoe infront of the TV and realised :
1. I hadn't picked my shoes up and put them away, and
2. Peri had taken one shoe.
I found it in the garage UNCHEWED. She knew she had been semi-bad!! There was a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but no smacks or other growls and then they all had a big pat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home