dogblog

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Knock, knock, who's there? Poor little Peri!!!!!!

What a trauma for poor Peri this morning. At about 3-45 am the Labradors wanted to go outside, so I let them out, and in they came. I went back to bed and harki came, but Peri didn't. I wasn't worried as she goes off to be independent. Horror of horrors, when I woke again at 7 o'clock and opened the door, poor little Peri was outside. She had been out there by herself for 3 hours. What a bad parent I am. She had TeddyBunny in her mouth and would not let him go, and needed love and comfort for at least half an hour. She was beside herself. We have all recovered now, but all day so far she has made sure if one of us moves, she is there and she did the best coming when called on our walk ever!!! I have downloaded pawprints to my mobile phone from www.rspcaqld.org.au but I expect it only works in Australia. They are very cute and free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home