dogblog

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Floats, Dam Floats and Tree statistics!!!!

Today Harki had the closest thing she has had lately to a tantrum!! I was giving them the water from cooking the pork when I soaked the pan, and I gave Peri hers first as she needs to be outside incase she decides to carry her plastic plate around : Harki pushed in and when I pushed her back she tried to get in first and made complaining noises in her throat!! There was no growling, Harki has never ever growled at any person. I made her wait for hers a bit longer. I had obviously upset the world order of dogdom in the house. We went to the dam today, Harki had a big paddle and Peri swam, but not to fetch sticks, she was after the net floats in the water and also the very big tree trunk!! She could get neither, but it kept me amused as she was all alert and had her ears up. Very cute!!! She has been digging a hole this afternoon. She had the empty 5 kilo flour bag to play with and emptied the last tiny grains onto her rug, and then refused to lie on it until I shook it all out and refolded it. Harki has had a play with her DingleDangle toy, but we are all having a nap soon !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home