dogblog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Runaway, a-run run run run runaway!!!

Today was the first morning when it was cool enough to make me wish I had worn my lime green gloves!!! We had a good walk at the dam. Peri ran down one side of the wire fence. It has A5 paper size holes. She looked at Harki and I on the other side and then, just for a tiny second, contemplated going THROUGH the fence: she poked her head through and it wouldn't fit anymore of her!!! Harki and I walked up the slope a little towards where the opening was and she ran up and around and was very pleased with herself. On the way home she wouldn't come to the car so. Harki was instantly obedient and came straight away. I started the car and drove 10 metres away and stopped. Peri ran, panicking to where the car had been parked. I had to get out of the car and say " Here we are!!. She ran joyfully into the car to be reunited with Harki.
Today they can have a bone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home