dogblog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Curious Incident of the Dog and the Hobnobs in the Night-time

The diet is too much for Peri and I can't belive Harki would be so naughty..... There was ½ a packet of Hobnobs on the dresser : I have a predilection for Hobnobs. I went out and when I came home…they were gone. Through a rigorous investigation I was able to find the packet outside, empty. Peri was inordinately happy. I am 80-85% sure she ate them. Being hungry does wonders for her general obedience. She comes when I call on our walk, albeit in the hope of a tiny piece of dry food, but she comes all the same. Harki roams far and wide on the range, well, in the bush. She runs and runs and sniffs and smells and generally has an excellent time. They like to nap now it is starting to get dark at 4-30 pm. They are on the couch fast asleep now, despite having been overjoyed at my return only 5 minutes ago. It is a dog’s life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home