dogblog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Slinky Malinki

The Labradors are well. Peri lived up to her name ( Peri Naughty) and not only stole AmandaMoo's scarf, but took it outside and up all the stairs to the garage. Luckily all the stitches were still on the needle and there were o chewed or holey bits. She is a rascal. When you ask 'Did you do this?' she goes all slinky and looks at you sideways!!! Every night Peri must be under something on the bed. Since she isn't allowed in the bed, she wants to be under the Labrador polar fleece ruglet. She sits beside me and looks at me with hopeful eyes until I swoosh it out and she pops under, and turns around until everything is just right.
Harki is particularly affectionate at the moment. She needs lots of pats and rowdy play. We played all morning with the ball-on-a-rope and then with the DingleDangle toy this afternoon. They are napping now, Harki knows when I am going out. She wouldn't settle at all late yesterday afternoon. She knew there was a bone to be had if I was going out!! And I was, and there was!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 pm, Blogger Rosie said...

I'm sure that was Peri's way of saying that you spend tooooooo much time on your knitting projects and not devoting nearly as much time to herself! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home