dogblog

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Calling a spade a spade

Ask me what I have just been doing? Well, after an unsuccessful attempt to defrost the chicken frames welded together - I have been outside performing a strange and unnatural sacrificial rite with the afore mentioned spade and chicken frames.
Kevlar and reinforced concrete have nothing on two frozen chicken frames. It made me worn out. I have managed to half separate these twin chickens, and now they are in a photocopy paper box recovering and the Labradors do not understand why their bone has gone away.

They are Sphinx-like at my feet, staring unwaveringly and longingly. If I die they will eat me - well Peri might, Harki wouldn't. All that rubbish about Bridget Jones being eaten by German Shepherds ( Alsatians in the UK) - it is so untrue, German Shepherds are so fussy and pernickety they would never eat a dead person unless they had pate or cheese on them!!!!!

The Labradors want to say hello to Auntie Newjob and to Snowy and Auntie Semi-Precious Gemstone!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home