dogblog

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Day Peri Almost Ran Away

Today is the day Peri almost ran away. The Gardy-Gardeners come on Wednesdays and Uncle B brought the Labradors a bone and I foolishly opened the barrier and Peri was off like a bride's nightie. She ran down the stairs and towards the road but she stopped to smell the letterbox and then came back when I called her. It is a miracle akin to Fatima!!!!!
When the GGs come the Labradors have a personality swap. Peri sits in the corner and is angelic. Harki bounces about like an elephant bounces about - she whines and asks with all her paws and dribbles and drools and is generally wicked. I have to show her the lemon juice. That calms her down . ( and I do mean show, I wave the squeezy bottle about a bit)
Today we had cheese and bacon sconnies and the Labradors had the ends and their bone biscuits too.
I bought a new Labrador mug at the shop. It has baby Labradors!! It is lovely. I am going out later on to explain Roman numerals to G. The labradors will be having a chicken frame then!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home