dogblog

Monday, October 11, 2004

Day 5 Where there really is NO orgy!!!

So far today we have been to get the newspaper, always an exciting time, smelled the broad bean plants and been to get a parcel from the letter box. A day of joy thus far!!!!
We have weeded on bag of weeds and had breakfast and now we are playing stick. The stick has orange wool wrapped around it . Harki persists in leaving it in the hall and then running up the back yard and yipping to me so I will throw the stick. Then there has to be a giant search till it is found!!!. At the moment it is lost so I have a few minutes of peace while she searches. Peri was watching next door through the fence in the hope of a biscuit!! I called and she came!!!!! Amazing - so she had half a biscuit and Harki found stick but is having a rest on their doona in the lounge room.
A big woof and wiggle to Syd and Annie whose names I still don't know how to spell. When Harki was little she went to the Golden Retrievers' house for afternoon tea!!!!
Oh the parcel postman has just come and he patted the Labradors through the front window. They are having a good day, even though it is not a walking day.

I mis-typed orange and the spell check insisted I meany 'orgy'. I can assure you I did not, infact this house is as far from an orgy as you can get, it's almost a convent!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home