dogblog

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Poor poor Peri

First of all the labradors want to say hello to people. In the interests of anonymity they will not be named - and also as it is probably highly embarrassing to have dogs saying hello to you!!
They say Woof Woof wiggle wag to C, A, G, and the black cat, the people with no kitchen, it is like camping. We hope your kitchen is installed soon, and do email me with the type of cake you would like for your kitchen warming!!
Hope it's not a kitchen warming like I had when my kitchen burned!!!
It is raining so I expect Peri will be out there soon so she can come inside all wet and cuddle me!!!

Yesterday Peri was not well. Her little right front paw and leg were hurting. She was all calm and sad and clingy. I rubbed her leg and she crept close. In the night, even though it was warm, I put her blanket on the end of the bed and she slept under it. She pitifully wagged her tail with happiness.
When we woke up she felt well and wagged her tail and Harki and Peri are outside now in the rain!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home