dogblog

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Going Dotty

Today we are dotty!!!
  • Peri didn't roll in the dead wallaby at the dam. When I called her, she came!! Of course she rolled in something smelly later on. Back home, I kept smelling a boogelly smell around the house. I couldn't work out what it was , until I realised it was Peri following me around like a bad smell.
  • Harki and Peri have a new Squeaky ball toy each. The toys have survived destruction so far. They are spiny and quite squeaky. Peri was amazed that she could make that sound. Harki wants both of them and steals Peri's and holds them both in her mouth,. She is a bad girl!!
  • What faithful hounds they are. Last night I was out fairly late, for me, almost 11 I think?? maybe a bit later and when I came home, there they both were, waiting in the garage for me. I know they had been waiting a while as the security light was off, and they couldn't have come outside, set it off and waited only 5 minutes as the light stays on that long. From hearing the car to my arrival is less than 30 seconds. I love the Labradors!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home