dogblog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Peri!!!!


Today Peri is a big 4 year old. It only seems like yesterday she was a tiny puppy, naughty and wicked, and loving to play with The Big Dog : Vundy, the German Shepherd. She would chew everything in, and out, of sight, and she was very, shall we say, 'enthusiastic'!! She still is!! She goes at everything like a bull at a gate. She does nothing by halves.
She loves Harki, and is appropriately submissive, note that Harki is very dominant. Every now and then she likes to assert herself. Last night she had a bit of a bark every 5 minutes or so just to let everyone know she had a bone, it was her bone, and no-one was having it. Peri and I were in bed. We didn't want her bone!!!!
Peri ,and Harki too, both had a wrapped rawhide card - yes, it said Merry Christmas, but there were no birthday ones. Harki could unwrap hers, but Peri couldn't, but she brought it to me when I called her and I helped.

I will dish up special breakfast, boiled rice, celery and diet dogfood with a dash of yoghurt on top!!!!
Happy Birthday baby Peri!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 am, Blogger Gissy said...

You have some of the most beautiful dogs! I have labs as well... 4 to be exact. All black ones save for little Emily, my golden girl. Again, beautiful animals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home