dogblog

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Not Ronnie Barker

Today we had porridge for breakfast. The Labradors like porridge, but they don't have milk as it is bad for them. We slept till 9-15 am and then went for a short walk. We saw another man walking his Golden Retriever. The Labradors wanted to simultaneously play and guard!! Harki had half her hackles up and Peri was sitting and crying.
We have been playing with the large tennis ball. It is just big, or small, enough, to fit into a Labradors mouth. It is much better to throw than some of the things harki chooses. Peri is outside sun bathing and she comes inside every so often for a drink and a pat then off she goes again. She is more independent, or less bonded!! Harki likes to be with you and to do what you do and go where you go.
Last night when I got home I was sniffed and smelled to the nth degree as I has had Tommy and Fifi sitting on me, the Labradors are very jealous.
Harki has been very excited every time I sit on the couch. I didn't think it could be just me - and it wasn't, the box of bought dog biscuits was on the Buck Rogers Tea Trolley and she really, really wanted one. I have had to move the box to curb the enthusiasm!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home